In the unfortunate event of loss or damage, you will need to promptly report a claim to Golden Bear Insurance Company’s Claims Services. Our experienced claims consultants are committed to the fair and efficient resolution of claims and will timely assist you in understanding your insurance policy and in providing to you the covered benefits due under your policy.
Where to report a claim
Insureds may report a claim in one of four ways:
1) Submit an electronic Notice of Claim (fill out and submit form below). Please note:
a. You can only submit an online claim using Firefox or Google Chrome browsers.
b. If your online claim is received by our office, you will receive a "Thank you for your claim submission" notice. If you do not receive this notice,
your claim has not been received. Please resubmit your claim using steps 2), 3) or 4) below.
2) To report a claim by phone:
* To report an EARTHQUAKE claim, call our 24 hour Earthquake Claim Care hotline at 1-800-288-4338.
* To report all other claims, call Golden Bear Insurance Company Claims Services at (209) 948-8191 Ext. 123 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
3) Contact your agent or broker and have him or her complete an ACORD - Notice of Loss form
and fax it to Claims Services at (209) 948-3026 or email it to email@example.com
4)Submit a Notice of Claim by mail, email, or fax
Golden Bear Insurance Company
Claims Services, Attn: Notice of Loss
P.O. Box 271
Stockton, CA 95201.
Fax: (209) 948-3026
Your notice of claim should include the following information:
- * Insured’s policy number and best contact information
- * The date of loss
- * The address and specific location where the loss occurred
- * The name and address of any injured person(s)
- * The name and address of any witnesses
- * A description of the incident
Your claim will be assigned to a claims consultant experienced in handling the type of loss you report. He or she will contact you for additional information relevant to the particular facts of the loss.