In the unfortunate event of loss or damage, you will need to promptly report a claim to Golden Bear Insurance Company’s Claims Services. Our experienced claims consultants are committed to the fair and efficient resolution of claims. We will assist you in understanding your insurance policy and will ensure you receive the covered benefits due under your policy.
How to Report a Claim
How to Report a Claim
Insureds may report a claim in one of six ways:
- Submit an electronic Notice of Claim (fill out and submit form on the Make a Claim page). Please note:
- If your online claim is received by our office, you will receive a "Thank you for your claim submission" notice. If you do not receive this notice, your claim has not been received. Please resubmit your claim using steps 2), 3) or 4) below.
- To report a claim by phone:
- Call Delta Adjusting Company at (209) 948-8191 Ext. 1123 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. Delta Adjusting Company manages all claims for Golden Bear Insurance Company.
- Contact your agent or broker and he or she will report the loss to us on a notice of loss form and fax it to Claims Services at (209) 948-3026 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Golden Bear Insurance Company
Claims Services, Attn: Notice of Loss
P.O. Box 271
Stockton, CA 95201.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (209) 948-3026
Your notice of claim should include the following information:
- Insured’s policy number and best contact information
- The date of loss
- The address and specific location where the loss occurred
- The name and address of any injured person(s)
- The name and address of any witnesses
- A description of the incident
Your claim will be assigned to a claims consultant experienced in handling the type of loss you report. He or she will contact you for additional information relevant to the particular facts of the loss.
Golden Bear insureds with personal lines or commercial lines earthquake coverage should report claims as soon as reasonably possible in one of the four ways indicated on this Claims Services page. The United States Geological Survey, USGS, website provides up-to-date information on earthquake occurrences in the United States and around the world. It also provides information on what to do before, during, and after an earthquake. Insureds are encouraged to review the USGS website before an event occurs, so they are better educated and better prepared to avoid property loss and personal injury.